Water Treatment Systems

Water Treatment Systems 

Westmatic's Large Vehicle Wash Systems provide environmentally-friendly water treatment solutions.  In order to reduce your ecological impact as well as your water costs, we highly recommend incorporating one of our extremely efficient and compact water treatment systems into your wash process.  Our Water Recycling System and Water Purification System, RENAREN, will drastically reduce your water bills as well as your impact on the environment.

Westmatic's proven Water Recycling System enables water reclamation of up to 85% with the help of Ozone (O3) injections.  Ozone injection also accelerates solids precipitation. In order to purify the other 15% of the wastewater not recycled, the answer is Westmatic's world-patented "RENAREN" Water Purification System. Without any chemical additives in the process, wastewater can reach a purification level of 99%. Once the water leaves the RENAREN system, the water is clean and safe to proceed out into the sewage system.  RENAREN has created an environmentally conscious way to recycle water and save you money in the long run. 

Please contact us by filling out our easy online form if you would like to receive more information about our environmentally-friendly water treatment system.