Before You Buy...
10 Questions to ask before you purchase an automatic large vehicle wash system:
- What are the weekly and monthly maintenance requirements? (Westmatic's systems require only 5-10 minutes of maintenance per week!)
- What are the space requirements for wash bay installation? (Westmatic manufactures the most compact large vehicle wash systems on the market.) Westmatic can often drastically reduce the needed size of a wash bay, therefore reducing new build costs!
- Does the vehicle wash system use belts or chains? (Chains are extremely high maintenance, therefore, Westmatic uses maintenance free belts instead of chains).
- How does the system prevent damage to the vehicle? (Westmatic implements on every system, it's industry exclusive Mirror Protection Program.) Westmatic's brushes and robotic high pressure spray booms, are constantly monitored through current sensing relays and AMP draw. When the brushes sense a protruding object, the system will "walk-around" the object, and then continue washing passed the difficult area to clean.
- How are vehicles with bike racks washed? (Westmatic has developed a 6-Brush bus wash system, that is specifically designed for washing up and around bike racks, with brushes). Traditional systems can only offer high pressure spray, which will not deliver a good wash result.
- Is the system fully automated? (No Joysticks) Westmatic's systems are fully automated, and are capable of controlling, or moving any part of the wash system through the PLC.
- Is there factory direct support? Westmatic will deploy ONLY factory direct engineers and technicians to assist you with any issue that may arise.
- Will the system lower my cost of (wash) operation? Thanks to their Scandinavian design, Westmatic's vehicle wash systems use nearly half of the water, electricity and chemical compared to traditional systems.
- How is the recycled water odor controlled? Westmatic's water recycling system injects natural ozone into the recycled water, ensuring the prevention of bacteria growth, and therefore odor. Traditional water recycling systems may only mask the odor, and bacteria growth by dispensing perfumes into the water.
- What are the warranty requirements? Westmatic is dedicated to standing behind it's wash systems for the life of the equipment.